New Ways to Gift
What’s in stores? Fast and easy ways to shop
private and virtual shopping
appointments, store pickup, and contactless pay.
What’s in Stores
Keeping everyone safe and connected is always our top priority—here are a few of the things we’re doing differently in stores:
- All customers and employees are required to wear a mask inside our stores.
- All customers and employees must practice social distancing—please keep at least 2 metres away from others while you shop.
- We’ll be monitoring the health of our store employees—for their safety and yours.
- We’ll accept several forms of contactless payment* at checkout, so you can keep it hands-free.
- Getting a gift? We’ll wrap it for free at checkout (just ask!).
- We’ll be offering one-on-one shopping appointments with store associates (in case you need a little styling advice).
- Questions? Contact your local store to learn more.
*Refunds for Apple Pay and Samsung Pay will be in the form of a merchandise card.
Coach to Go FAQ
How Does “Coach to Go” Work?
- If your local store is offering pickup services, call ahead to place your order.
How Does the Checkout Process Work?
- Simply provide your credit card information over the phone—a store associate will place your order and provide you with an estimated pickup time.
Do You Still Offer Customization Services?
- Yes, we still offer monogramming and customization services. Be sure to ask a store associate how to personalize your Coach product(s).
I’m Ordering a Gift. Can You Wrap It?
- Yes, just let us know that it’s a gift—we’ll wrap it up with a box and ribbon so it’s ready to give.
Virtual Shopping Appointments
Need a little help? Call to schedule a virtual shopping appointment with one of our store associates—they’ll show you our latest arrivals and help you find something that’s just your style. Contact your local store to learn more.